With Cyber Crimes rising every year , we can offer a comprehensive insurance policy to protect you and your business in the event that this should occur.
Listed below, you can see the areas that we provide protection for:
Please complete the questionnaire and click on the Submit button at the bottom of this page and I will forward you your quote.
1. First and Third Party protection in a comprehensive
2. First Party coverage includes Loss of Digital Assets, Non-
Physical Business Interruption and Extra Expense, Cyber
Extortion, Cyber Terrorism, and Security Event Costs
3. Third Party coverage includes Network Security
and Privacy Liability, Employee Privacy Liability,
and Electronic Media Liability
4. Covered Cause of Loss includes administrative or
5. Breach of Privacy coverage – includes damages
resulting from alleged violations of HIPAA, state,
federal, and foreign privacy protection rules
6. Customer Breach Notice Expense and coverage
7. Public Relations Expense coverage
8. Most favorable wording for punitive or exemplary damages
9. Electronic media peril broadly defined to include
infringement of domain name, copyright, trade name,
slogan, service mark on the internet or intranet site
10. Comprehensive Interruption Expenses coverage
This non-binding premium indication form is for a “non-binding premium estimate” for the prospective insured. A Contract of insurance cannot be confirmed and the resulting indication is subject to change.
CLICK ON ICON ABOVE TO PRINT THIS PAGE